Windows Live Mail Beta Invites

Published 10 May 2006 11:57 by Derek Lakin
Filed Under:

I've got five invites to give out for the Windows Live Mail Beta. You must have a hotmail account for me to send the invite to, as the beta is only available to @hotmail.com/.co.uk addresses and you must be in one of the following countries: United States, United Kingdom, Japan, France, Australia, Canada, Germany, Italy, Brazil and China.

Usual rules apply: first 5 to comment get an invite.

Comments

# re: Windows Live Mail Beta Invites @ 10 May 2006 12:43

Damn, no Ireland.

Paul Watson

# re: Windows Live Mail Beta Invites @ 10 May 2006 13:00

Presumably if you signed up to Hotmail and specified your location as UK you'd be OK.

Derek Lakin

# re: Windows Live Mail Beta Invites @ 16 May 2006 17:39

I'd like an invite.  I'd presume they're available to *msn.com addresses

void_101@msn.com

Mark

# re: Windows Live Mail Beta Invites @ 16 May 2006 19:48

Mark, the instructions in my email says: "Just a couple things to keep in mind:

Anyone you invite will need to have a Hotmail® account to try the beta. If they don’t have a Hotmail account, please email them this link http://www.hotmail.com and ask them to set one up (this takes only a couple minutes, as you know), then you can send the invitation to their new @hotmail.com address.
This beta is available only in the following countries: United States, United Kingdom, Japan, France, Australia, Canada, Germany, Italy, Brazil and China. More countries will be coming onboard soon."

I think that means you need an @hotmail.com/.co.uk address. I'd be glad to send you an invite if you're still interested.

Derek Lakin

# re: Windows Live Mail Beta Invites @ 20 May 2006 06:26

Any invites left?
-dchasef@hotmail.com

Chase

# re: Windows Live Mail Beta Invites @ 20 May 2006 10:39

One down, 4 to go.

Derek Lakin

# re: Windows Live Mail Beta Invites @ 24 May 2006 13:42

dextersaintjocke@hotmail.com

dexter saintjocke

# re: Windows Live Mail Beta Invites @ 28 May 2006 15:49

If you have any windows live mail beta invites left could i please have one:

stephen.short@hotmail.co.uk

Many thanks

stephen short

# re: Windows Live Mail Beta Invites @ 04 June 2006 17:07

Any invite left for me?
cluebreaker@hotmail.com

Asix

# re: Windows Live Mail Beta Invites @ 06 June 2006 04:13

can i have a beta invite PLZ??

Luv, jade yo

jade

# re: Windows Live Mail Beta Invites @ 06 June 2006 22:41

i would like an invite

pepita63090@hotmail.com

stefanny

# re: Windows Live Mail Beta Invites @ 07 June 2006 08:32

Sorry, all the invites have gone now.

Derek Lakin